Walmart must be familiar to most of people in most countries. It operates chains of warehouse stores and big discount department stores which endow our daily life with great convenience. For certain period of time, Walmart has promoted its Moneycard for the sake of customers as well as itself. And you’ll find Walmart Moneycard Account Management is easy.
Walmart Moneycard Sticker Account Management Guide
Walmart Moneycard is issued by GE Money Bank, member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Walmart MoneyCard will help you protect your card and personal information, besides, it is a smart way to manage your account. To manage your account, you should first of all buy and sign up a Walmart Moneycard. You can choose the card design online and wait 7-10 days for you card’s arrival. After you receive your card, you can activate it on .
Now, you can create your user ID and set your password with which you can get to the state of management. You can check you balance, view transaction history and add funds. Adding funds is a major concern for many customers. And there are several ways of adding funds.
- Rapid Reload at Walmart: Swipe your card at the register with $3 reload fee.
- MoneyPak or Cash Reload: Purchasing a MoneyPak or Cash Reload will enable you reload your card at the cashier, online or by phone calls. The reload fee is up to $4.95.
- Walmart MoneyCenter Express: Reload your card at Walmart MoneyCenter Express machines located at participating Walmart stores with $3 reload fee.
- Check at Walmart: No reload fees if you use your pre-printed Payroll or Government Check.
- Direct Deposit: With no reload fees if you enroll in your Direct Deposit and load your paycheck.
- Online Bank Transfer: Transfer money from your online bank account. It will take 1 to 3 business days with no reload fees.
To learn more about all the ways to add money to your card . Hope it will you a lot.
Notes for Managing Walmart MoneyCard
- To avoid fraud, please remember that Walmart Moneycard will never contact you via email, text or fax and ask you to reactivate your card. If you receive this type of request, please call Walmart Moneycard team at and speak to a Specialist.
- Please pay more attention to urgent advisory following “continue” button on for your account security.
- You will not be able to add more money to your Card once the Card has expired or your account has been closed.
- Reloads made at retail locations are generally available to spend on your Card within 24 hours or sooner. Reload fees may apply. See our for details.
Login to manage your Walmart Moneycard. To know more about the products, you are welcome to refer to .
Founded by Sam Walton in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas, United States, Walmart began its journey of growth. On October 31, 1969, it was successfully incorporated. Then in 1972, it was traded publicly on the New York Stock Exchange. And now, it has become the world’s largest retailer. With 8,500 stores in 15 countries and 2.2 million employees, still expanding by creating millions of worldwide to attract new talents, it serves people worldwide. Of course, it has different names in different countries, such as Walmex in Mexico, Asda in the United Kingdom and Seiyu in Japan.
- Walmart Moneycard introduction –
- Walmart Moneycard online application –
- Walmart Moneycard online activation –