Little input, much help. That is why Waitrose, the reputable supermarket chain, rolls out the Customer Experience Survey to collect precious feedback from its customers. If you are the targeted one, tell your thoughts by taking the survey to help Waitrose improve and better serve you. In return, you have a chance to get £500 Waitrose vouchers.
Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Win £500 in Waitrose vouchers monthly to enjoy a month’s free shopping.
Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- Open to UK residents aged 18 or older.
- Three entries per household per week.
- Prizes are non transferable and can not be redeemed for cash.
- Winners should collect the prize at any Waitrose store within 2 months after prize notification.
For more details, view the Terms & Conditions at Reference Link 1 in the bottom of the post.
Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit to share your feedback.
- By Phone. Call 0 to make it.
Waitrose Customer Feedback Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit and choose to give your feedback on the local Waitrose store you visited or on Waitrose.com.
- Having made purchase at a physical store, enter the unique code from your receipt and hit “Start the survey”.
- Choose the date & time of your visit. When each step is finished, press the button marked “Next” to continue.
- Follow the instructions to finish all the survey questions based on your experience.
- Input your email address, full name, address, city, zip code and phone number to be automatically entered into the sweepstakes. Here, you can choose to participate in the future researches or receive information about special offers, promotions, offers and more. Check “Yes” if you are eligible to receive Partner benefits.
- Answer additional questions if you would like to.
- Alternatively, buying at Waitrose.com, you can start giving your thoughts by entering the order number and local branch.
Encountering any issues during the process, view the FAQ at Reference Link 2 below.
- Waitrose Official Site –