Verizon Picture & Video Messaging makes messaging itself never boring. With Verizon Picture & Video service online, you can create messages containing pictures, videos, sound and sent them to family members and friends. It also offers a place to create your own album and share it with others.
Verizon Picture & Video Messaging Guide
The albums section of Picture & Video Messaging provides you with services allowing you to create, manage and print your personal pictures and albums. With the service you can create new albums, delete albums, share albums with others, change albums name, select picture you want printed and move images within albums. To enjoy the services, you need to login your account by clicking the “Sign In/Register” button on the top corner of the page.
- If you already have your account, please enter your user ID or mobile number and hit “Sign In” button to continue.
- If you do not have account yet, please click on “Register” button. Enter your 10 digit mobile number and follow the instructions to finish the registration process.
By using the latest powerful smartphone like Verizon iPhone, Android smartphone Droid X, Samsung Galaxy S, Windows Phone 7, you will be able to read and send Verizon multimedia message directly from your cell phone. If you are still using feature phone, you can use your PC or laptop to access to send/receive Verizon Picture & Video messages.
- Click on “Send a Message” button on the top of the homepage.
- Sign in with your user ID or cell phone number.
- Find the media items you want. Through “look inside” and “View” pull down list as well as the Free Media/Images, you can choose whatever you like.
- Drag and drop media items to the appointed place to compose your slide show. Further follow the instructions given to manage the message content and size.
- Click on “Preview & Send” button.
Verizon Picture & Video Messaging also allows you to send video, audio and snapshots for free. All you need is a Webcam which should be installed on your computer before launching the service.
Create your own album or send multimedia message via will bring you good experience. If you have any questions, please refer to to get help.
About Verizon Wireless
Founded in 2004, Verizon Wireless is American largest mobile network operator which mainly serves the United States area. It is committed to satisfying customer service with large investment on services and self-service tools. With over 1,900 retail locations across the whole country, it has built a comprehensive service network. Its major products include Wireless Phones and Calling Plans, Mobile Music, Video, Broadband and Messaging, etc.
- Verizon Multimedia Messaging FAQs –
- Verizon Wireles Homepage –
- Verizon Wireles on Facebook –
- Verizon Wireles Support on Twitter –