With USPS mail tracking and reporting delivery confirmation service, you will have chance to enjoy the confirm service, which provides information on when the USPS receives your mail and when it is sorted on automated processing equipment.
USPS Mail Tracking Instructions
Delivery confirmation and signature confirmation services provide information on the delivery status of Priority Mail, Package Services, First Class Mail parcels and Standard Mail parcels. Product performance reports provide service performance information for Priority Mail and Package Services parcels. Knowing the delivery status of your mailing or shipments can help improve the effectiveness of your communications, lower your costs, and improve customer satisfaction. The U.S. Postal Service can provide you with this information through its Intelligent Mail services including:
- provides information on when the U.S. Postal Service receives your mail and when it is sorted on our automated processing equipment.
- provide service performance information for Priority Mail and Package Services parcels.
Read about how your privacy is protected when you use Intelligent Mail services. You can also ask for USPS redelivery services at usps.com/redelivery or check out USPS job opportunities at usps.com/employment.
IMb Tracing helps you track important or time-sensitive mail, such as direct mailpieces, catalogs, checks, and statements:
- Tracking your checks, statements, and other messaging helps you improve your cash flow management, reduce dunning notice costs, spot potential fraud, and optimally staff your call centers.
- Tracking Postal Service delivery of your Direct Mail pieces to your customers helps you coordinate message delivery with other marketing events, ensure timely delivery of messages, improve customer relationships, and plan future marketing campaign strategies.
- Tracking Postal Service delivery of mail being sent to you will let you better manage your supply chain
If you are an existing user, you can login by entering your username and password. If you are a new user, you can register for a Mail Tracking & Reporting Business Account as the instructions. With a USPS.com Account, you can:
- Print shipping labels.
- Request a Package Pickup.
- Buy stamps and shop.
- Manage PO boxes.
- Print custom forms online.
- File domestic claims.
- Set a preferred language.
In the more than two centuries since Benjamin Franklin was appointed the first Postmaster General in 1775, the Postal Service has grown and changed with America, boldly embracing new technologies to better serve a growing population. As a self-supporting government enterprise, the U.S. Postal Service is the only delivery service that reaches every address in the nation: 152 million residences, businesses and Post Office Boxes. They are the center of a trillion-dollar mailing industry that employs more than 8 million people in the United States. They receive zero tax dollars for operating expenses and rely on the sale of postage, products and services to fund our operations. They deliver trusted, affordable mail service to the nation.
Go to to track your USPS mail online.
- USPS mail tracking Login –
- USPS mail tracking and reporting delivery confirmation service –
- USPS tracking electronic mailing data specification –