The GameStop Corporation is an American video game and entertainment software retailer, which is headquartered in Texas. Tell Gamestop your recent shopping experience by completing a GameStop Customer Experience Survey. At the end of the survey, you may have a chance to win prizes.
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Prize
- One of 25 $100 GameStop Gift Cards
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The sweepstakes begins on April 1, 2013 and ends on March 31, 2014
- No purchase necessary
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, who are above the average age of the majority of the state.
- Winners are selected in a random drawing
- Prizes are non-transferable
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online with purchase. You can complete the survey at at anytime during the Term by providing the information requested
- Online without purchase. If you do not wish to complete the survey, have not made a purchase, or do not have a receipt, visit and click on the “Sweepstakes” link to finish.
- Mail-in entry. Print your name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), email address and phone number on a 3×5 postcard and mail to: TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437
GameStop Customer Experience Survey Step by Step Guide
- Choose the language you prefer: English or Spanish
- Enter the associate number on your receipt
- Enter the feedback number. Please note: Sometimes the letter ‘B’ can look like the number ‘8’
- Click “Submit” and begin to share your recent GameStop shopping experience
- If you’ve had a negative or positive experience to report and do not wish to complete our survey, you can customer survey team directly
Do not hesitate to turn to Dotcomol if have any questions about the survey.
- GameStop Customer Experience Survey –
- GameStop Facebook page –
- GameStop official site –