Dunkin’ Donuts is an international doughnut and coffee retailer founded in 1950. The company originally focused on doughnuts and other baked goods while over half of its business today is in coffee sales, making it more of a competitor to Starbucks than to more traditional competitors. If you have ever visited Dunkin’ Donuts, share your feedback.
Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Prize
- A free donut when you purchase a medium or large beverage
Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- Take customer survey within the next 3 days of your visit
- Use your computer or mobile device to access the website
Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Visit with the store number to finish it
Dunkin’ Donuts Guest Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Choose the language of English or Spanish as you prefer
- Enter the 18-digit store number located in the middle of your receipt
- If your receipt does not have a survey code, enter the 6-digit store number or PC number near the top of your receipt, the date of your visit, and the hour of your visit, then click “next” to continue.
- Upon completion of this survey, you will be given a validation code to write down on your receipt that can be used to redeem the offer printed on your receipt.
- Dunkin’ Donuts Official Site –
- Dunkin’ Donuts on Twitter –
- Dunkin’ Donuts on Facebook –