The Walmart Supermarket is hosting a Customer Survey to collect feedback. Take a few minutes to share your recent shopping experience with Walmart and win a $1000 grand prize after finishing the survey.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Prize
- One of five $1,000 Walmart shopping cards in America
- One of three $1000 Walmart gift cards in Canada
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- No purchase necessary
- Winners are selected randomly from all eligible entries
- Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 or older and Cananda
- Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2013 and ends on July 31, 2013 in America and begins on July 18, 2013 and ends on July 17, 2014 in Canada
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online entry with purchase in America. Visit with your receipt.
- Online entry without purchase in America. Go to and complete the entry form with your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age.
- Mail entry in America. On a postcard, hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age and mail with proper postage to Q1 Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 6246, Clear Lake, MN 55319.
- Online entry with purchase in Canada. Visit survey.walmart.ca with your receipt.
- Mail entry in America. On a postcard, hand write your complete name, mailing address, phone number and age and mail with proper postage to PO Box 6066, Clear Lake, MN 55319.
Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey Step by Step Guide
- Select one of the language you prefer, English or Spanish.
- Enter the 5-digit zip code of your residence in America and the 6-digit post code in Canada.
- Then you will go to the question page starting with “Are you, or is anyone in your immediate family, a Walmart or Sam’s Club employee?” If yes, you are stopped to take the survey or enter the sweepstakes as you are one of the Walmart employees, Sam’s Club employees, or the immediate families. If no, you can go on your survey and share your feelings.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Make sure you have the receipt.
- Enter the store number and ID number located on your receipt.
- Click “continue” and answer the questions required.
- Walmart In-Store Satisfaction Survey FAQs –
- Walmart official page –
- Walmart Facebook page –