For those who think buying a cup of overpriced coffee is insane or whatever but still drawn to the taste of it, they can now reach a compromise here. My Starbucks Rewards is giving out Stars to their customers to earn free food and drinks with every purchase. You can save for your next Starbucks purchase through this cup or bag of coffee you hold in your hand. You may wonder how to join My Starbucks rewards program, that is easy, visit any participating stores in the United States and the Calgary metro area in Canada and register an Starbucks.com account.
Starbucks Rewards Guide
With My Starbucks Rewards, you can earn Stars by paying with a registered Starbucks Card, the Starbucks mobile app or by entering Star codes from specially marked Starbucks products in the grocery store. Buying a Starbucks Card can be as easy as clicking on “Buy A Card” and then “Find A Store”.
- You’ll need a Starbucks.com account to register and manage your Starbucks Cards.
- Choose your card type and click “Choose This Card”. Enter quantity and choose amount on card, currency and greeting card design.
- Add your card to the cart and check out. You can put down a message on the card by writing it down in the box at checkout.
- Enter your shipping address and choose your shipping options as well as payment method.
- Confirm your order and pay for it.
- When you receive the card. Log on to your Starbucks account and register your card. Now you can celebrate your birthday with a free drink or food item.
You can enter a Star Code from a specially marked bag of coffee on My Starbucks Rewards page. Starbucks has dedicated app to pay for purchases at their stores or help find the nearest stores. Download the app at .
Here’s how it works: you’ll earn 1 Star every time you pay with your Starbucks Card. Once you’ve earned 5 Stars, you upgrade to the Green level. Collect 30 Stars within 12 months and you’re Gold. Here the benefits with it: free drink for every 15 stars, personalized gold card, personalized offers and coupons.
Remember to pick up free birthday beverage when you enroll in Starbucks rewards program. You can join their online customer survey at if you want.
The first Starbucks opened in 1971. It is an international coffee company and coffeehouse chain based in Seattle, Washington. Starbucks is the largest coffeehouse company and is the premier roaster and retailer of specialty coffee in the world with more than 20,000 stores in 62 countries. To better serve customers, Starbucks opens plenty of new all over the world. The company also markets books, music, and film.
More details and excitement are at .