No matter you are a teacher or parent, there is suggested reading list for your student and child at Scholastic book clubs homepage. Books are divided into Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade and 2nd Grade. You can read the and their prices online.
Scholastic Book Clubs Guide
Scholastic is categorizing clubs as Honeybee for kids at age 2-4, Firefly for kids at PreK-K, SeeSaw for child at Gr. K-1, Lucky Gr. 2-3, Arrow at Gr. 4-5-6, TAB at Gr.7 and up. If you have not registered yet, you can create your own account. Registration is a quick and easy one-time set up. Securely sign in to all of Scholastic.com at anytime from any Internet-connected computer. Just complete three steps: Create Your Account, Select Your School and Complete Your Profile. You can always create a user name and password at scholastic.com/bookclubs, for teachers, you can select your school, complete your profile and recommend books for your students.
There are some promotion events online as well, like the 100 books to share, keep kids reading all summer long and wordgirl definition competition. Want to encourage kids to read more? Scholastic book clubs is the right place for you and your child. Here are step-by-step guides for teachers and parents if they want to know how it works.
Guides for teachers:
- Starting Your Monthly Book Club Order: Every month, Scholastic provides an opportunity for your students to choose their own books—specifically selected because they’re timely, popular, funny, and just right for your class. Here’s how to get started. You can review Your Catalog, set Up Parent Online Ordering or Customize Communication to Parents and distribute and Review Flyers with Your Class.
- Placing Your Order: Collect the orders from each student and submit them all to Scholastic. Include any additional titles or items you’d like to order for your classroom.
- Getting The Books: Submitting Your Child’s Order; Submitting Your Child’s Order; Books Arrive at School!
The arrival of your order is a truly exciting event. Kids love seeing the Scholastic book box arrive each month and can’t wait to get their hands on their new books!
Guides for Parents:
- Shopping the Monthly Selections: Scholastic Book Clubs provides monthly flyers to your child’s teacher to hand out in class. Each flyer includes dozens of affordable priced books and even specially selected book packs that are just right for your child’s reading level.
- Submitting Your Child’s Order: After you submit your order, your child’s teacher sends the entire class order to Scholastic. This way, all the students receive their orders together in one book box.
- Books Arrive at School! Once the order has been placed, the book box will be delivered right to your child’s classroom, where the teacher will hand out the books.
You can track your orders and check payment status by clicking “Your Account” at the top right of your screen after you sign in.
About Scholastic Book Clubs
The name “Scholastic” evokes warm memories from those who treasured their childhood experiences with us and trust among those who depend on us for quality materials today. For more than 90 years, we’ve been delivering outstanding books, magazines and educational programs directly to schools and families through channels that have become childhood traditions – , monthly , and Scholastic News classroom magazines. Today, we’re in more than 90% of schools in the U.S. – and our partnership with educators is something we cherish. More than half of the teachers in the U.S. have an active account with Scholastic, tapping into free offerings like our teaching resources, , and ordering through Clubs Ordering Online (COOL), the Teacher Store Online and the .
Visit and join the book clubs with your kids.
- Scholastic Book Clubs Teacher Rewards –
- Scholastic Book Clubs New Teacher FAQs –
- Scholastic Homepage –