As the leading producer of silent reading assessments and remediation solutions, Reading Plus offers unique, patented products, technology, and implementation strategies that build the foundation for academic, vocational, and real-world success.
Reading Plus Taylor Associates Guide
It picks up where phonics and oral reading instruction leave off, providing rapid and sustainable comprehension and silent reading fluency gains. The system’s assessments, individualized dynamic intervention, and progress monitoring provide the solutions needed to effectively identify and remediate struggling students, as well as others who could benefit from silent reading fluency development. Reading Plus Taylor Associates solutions at readingplus.com are divided into six parts:
- Common Core: Preparing students and educators to meet the challenges of the new standards.
- Response to Instruction and Intervention: Assessments effectively identify struggling students and deliver targeted intervention.
- Home Study Courses: Provide parents of school-age students, college students, and adult learners with the powerful benefits of Reading Plus.
- Elementary: Models effective silent reading, creating independent proficient readers ready to meet the demands of upper grades.
- Secondary: Adolescent readers build independent reading skills and confidence to prepare them for college and career.
- Post Secondary: Students develop the ability to read closely, critically, and quickly, allowing them to more easily keep up with college level courses.
If you are interested in the program, you are invited to sign up for a free webinar for one-hour to learn how Reading Plus can help schools deliver essential scaffolded silent reading practice. Call Reading Plus customer service at if you want to learn more about its products and solutions.
Reading Plus Taylor Associates, along with its research and design affiliates, conducts scientifically based studies to measure and continually improve the effectiveness of the system. Built on decades of foundational research, Reading Plus Taylor Associates has been proven to produce substantial gains in reading rate and comprehension for students in grade three through college. The Reading PlusTaylor Associates system’s success is documented in numerous scientifically based peer-reviewed journals.
About Reading Plus Taylor Associates
Reading Plus Taylor Associates is the leading producer of silent reading assessments and remediation solutions. They offer unique, patented products, technology, and implementation strategies that build the foundation for academic, vocational, and real-world success. They are dedicated to producing research-based products that help students of all ages become better silent readers and independent learners. The company is founded on decades of pioneering research and development in the field of silent reading technology. The Reading Plus system has achieved extensive, documented success in increasing scores on high-stakes standardized tests and in producing substantial gains in fluency and silent reading, comprehension, vocabulary, and overall reading proficiency for hundreds of students in Grade 3 through college. Their award-winning system is used in thousands of public and private elementary, secondary, and post-secondary schools.
Learn more about Reading PlusTaylor Associates at .
- Reading Plus system overview –
- Reading Plus user login –
- Reading Plus about –
- Reading Plus research –