Are you a National Geographic Magazine subscriber already or want to be a new subscriber? Got problems with your National Geographic Magazine subscription or need customer support? Want to pay your bill or renew your subscription and more? National Geographic Magazine Customer Service Center is always at your service.
National Geographic Subscription Customer Service Instructions
At this site which is designed to offer online services for National Geographic Magazine subscribers, kinds of service options and solutions are available. At the landing page, you can clearly see lists of service options, special offers and other services. On the right site, there are two login boxes for Print subscriber and Digital Subscribe separately. You need to log in with the required information accordingly to get access to the services listed as below:
- Pay Your Bill
- Renew Your Subscription
- Check Your Payment Status
- Find Out When Your Subscription Ends
- Change Your Address
- Add/Update Your Email Address
- Report Missed or Damaged Print Issues
- Temporarily Stop Your Subscription
- Stop Delivery of Duplicate Issues
- Important Customer Alerts
You can also have special offers, like new subscriptions, gift subscriptions, other National Geographic publications: adventure, kids, traveler. For example, for new orders, the offer includes a one-year membership in the National Geographic Society, plus a one-year subscription to National Geographic Magazine. For gift subscriptions, a gift card will be sent to you to present or mail to your recipient. Those offers are good for new orders going to U.S. and Canadian addresses only. To access your gift orders, you need to input name and address information exactly as it appears on your mailing label.
How to Cancel or Renew Your Subscription of National Geographic Magazine
Generally, there are two ways to take the services mentioned above from National Geographic Magazine. To make it more specific, here take the cancellation and renewal of subscription for National Geographic Magazine as examples to demonstrate the process.
- By logging in. As a subscribe, you can log in directly to take the services as below(take print subscriber log in for example):
- Go to .
- Enter your account number, Zip/Postal code and E-mail at the login box at right. Then click “Next” to log in.
- Click “Cancel Your Subscription” or “Renew Your Subscription”.
- Follow the instructions given and enter the details needed. Press “submit” to get your subscription cancelled or renewed.
- By Email. You may get email reply within 2 business days. Follow the steps below:
- Go to .
- Click the “E-mail Customer Service” under the “Other Services” list at left side.
- You will be brought into a new page. Complete the form given with your personal information including name, address, phone and more.
- Choose the subject under the form. Here check the checkbox before “Cancel Subscription” or “Renew Subscription”.
- Further complete the required information for the subject you’ve chosen. For “Cancel Subscription”, you need provide your cancel date; and for “Renew Subscription”, you need enter your offer code, # of issues and total price.
- Click “Send Email”.
About National Geographic
National Geographic(formerly the National Geographic Magazine) as the official journal of the National Geographic Society published its first issue in 1888 when the society had been established itself for only 9 month long. With 12 issues published monthly and plus additional map supplements, now the magazine is available either in print or digital version online. It contains articles about geography, popular science, history, culture, current events, and photography. In a National Geographic Press Release, it was announced that in late-2011 that the magazine was circulated globally in 36 language editions and had a global circulation of 8.3 million. The circulation in America is around 5 million per month.
- National Geographic website –
- National Geographic subscription customer service website –
- National Geographic Subscription Customer Service FAQ –
- National Geographic on Facebook –
- National Geographic on Twitter –