First PREMIER is a good option for those with less than perfect credit because your account history will report to the major Consumer Reporting Agencies. With this credit card, you can enroll in online statements which allow you to replace your paper statement with an electronic version that you can view, save to your computer or print at your convenience.
First PREMIER Bank Credit Card Instructions
As a First PREMIER Credit Cardholder with an online account, you are eligible to pay bill online, view current balance, available credit, transaction history and get email help. Online enrollment will cost you a one-time fee of $4.95 that will be billed to your account and appear as “Internet Access Fee”.
- When you enroll in PREMIER Credit Manager, it monitors your credit, sends Email Alerts, and gives you access to your Experian Credit Report & PLUS Score.
- PREMIER Credit Protection protects your credit card account against unexpected life events like disability, involuntary unemployment, family leave, hospitalization and loss of life. You pay only $.89 per $100 of your credit card balance each month. Call customer service at to enroll.
- PREMIER Customize Your Credit Card costs you a one-time fee of $19.99 to personalize your card with your favorite picture.
How to Enroll or Log in
- Click on “Card Holders Enroll Now” link at .
- Enter required information like your account number, SSN, phone number, username, password, etc.
- Complete acknowledgment and accept the Internet Access Fee.
- Provide a description for the security image.
- Select 3 secret questions, and provide an answer for each in case you forgot your password.
- Click “Continue” to access your account information.
To sign in,
- Enter your username on the Home page. Click on “Continue”.
- Enter your case sensitive password.
- Enter your 3-digit CVV code on the back of your credit card.
- Click “Forgot User Name” or “Forgot Password” link if you need them.
Manage your First PREMIER Credit Card at .
About First PREMIER Bank
First PREMIER Bank provides a variety of traditional and non-traditional banking products and services. It is one of the top 20 issuers of MasterCard and VISA credit cards in the country, having served millions of customers nationwide.
- First PREMIER Credit Card Products –
- First PREMIER Credit Card Offers –
- First PREMIER Credit Card Help Center –
- First PREMIER Official Site –