With today’s busy lifestyles, one avenue to keep up with your money is not enough. MIDFLORIDA Online Banking offers many online services to keep access to your account convenient and easy, no matter where you are. You can access Your Account – Anytime, Anywhere. Started in 1954 as Polk County Teachers Credit Union, MIDFLORIDA has developed to 30 branches with 500 employees and more than $1 billion in assets.
MIDFLORIDA Online Banking Instructions
As what MIDFLORIDA claimed “Other financial institutions may talk about being local and home town, but you soon learn who’s running the show. At MIDFLORIDA, our decisions are made locally by people you can talk with. We offer all the products and services you’d find at a big bank while giving you the individual attention you deserve – that’s what sets us apart. Plus, we live and work in the communities we serve allowing us to give that extra personal touch. Come see why we are what a bank should be.”, it works hard to make its services as local as possible. Do you feel that?
With online banking service, you can manage your accounts all in one location. Checking, savings, mortgage, credit card, auto loan – you name it. It’s all at your fingertips, day or night. Plus, online banking is free with every MIDFLORIDA account. To sign up for Online Banking, at the Help Desk or visit any .With Online banking, you can manage your accounts all in one location. Checking, savings, mortgage, credit card, auto loan – you name it. It’s all at your fingertips, day or night. Plus, Online Banking is free with every MIDFLORIDA account. The main features include:
- View current balances and history on any account, transfer funds between accounts or make loan payments any time you want.
- Deposit checks without visiting a branch with . Just scan the check and send to us electronically. Your first 14 deposits are free each month.
- Schedule a MIDFLORIDA loan payment, print loan coupons or take out a loan advance.
- Send secure email messages directly to MIDFLORIDA’s Help Desk.
- Receive online tax forms and eNotices.
- View, save or print online images of checks you’ve written.
- View a running total of how much you’ve earned with your Debit Card Rewards.
- Process Stop Payment requests, reorder checks or order copies of past statements.
- Export your account information to use with many home accounting computer programs.
You can also watch step-by-step to learn how to use the many features of Online Banking and Bill Pay. MIDFLORIDA provides a variety of online tools that allow you to manage your accounts anytime or anywhere. Follow the links provided to watch a short demonstration on how to use these convenient services. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just call our Help Desk at or Toll Free from 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday, and 8:30am – 1pm on Saturday.
MIDFLORIDA began in 1954 as Polk County Teachers Credit Union. From the meager beginnings of a shoebox, MIDFLORIDA has grown to include over 35 branches, nearly 600 employees and assets exceeding $1.5 billion. Presently, they are servicing over 160,000 members in the Central Florida area with products and services that rival any local bank, while maintaining the Credit Union philosophy of excellent personal attention.
Try MIDFLORIDA online banking services at .
- MIDFLORIDA online services –
- MIDFLORIDA branches list –
- MIDFLORIDA Loans And Credit –
- MIDFLORIDA Checking And Savings –
- MIDFLORIDA mortgages –