Maryland Unemployment site was the place with Maryland unemployment related information: occupational and professional licensing, workforce development and adult learning, unemployment insurance and financial regulation services. Of course the most important message here is about Maryland unemployment insurance eligibility, WEBCERT, online applications and contact information.
Maryland Unemployment Benefits Online Application Instructions
DLLR’s Division of Unemployment Insurance new website has more information for Maryland unemployment. You can find out the latest unemployment news update, how to file , web tax information, online applications, forms and publications.
This site can help individuals to file initial claims each time they become unemployed. If you have already opened an initial claim and you want to file your bi-weekly (request for payment) over the internet, please use the program. Before you file, there are some conditions for you to check, you can not file over the internet if:
- You have worked and earned wages from a state other than Maryland in the last 18 months (regardless of where you live).
- You worked for the Federal Government in the last 18 months.
- You have worked for more than 3 employers in the last 18 months.
- You have filed for unemployment insurance in another state in the last 18 months.
Then you must have the following information to proceed:
- Your Social Security Number and mailing address.
- A telephone number where you can be reached.
- The name, birth date and Social Security Number of all dependents under age 16.
- If you are not a citizen, proof of your alien status.
- The business name, address, and dates of employment for all employers within the last 18 months. A copy of your W-2 form may be helpful.
- If you seek work through a union, the hiring hall number is required.
- If you were in the military within the last 18 months, your DD214, Member 4.
If you cannot file through this application, or . If you have successfully applied for Maryland unemployment insurance, you will have a Citi prepaid card and you can visit mduibenefits.com to check your benefits status and withdraw cash from ATMs. mdunemployment.com still has the MD Unemployment Insurance Request for Separation Information Form at mdunemployment.com/web207/index.html, which will be redirected to .
About Maryland Unemployment Insurance
Unemployment insurance provides benefits to persons who are unemployed through no fault of their own and who are ready, willing and able to work, and actively seeking work. The Division of Unemployment Insurance is committed to providing quality, accurate, courteous and dependable service to claimants and employers in a secure and confidential environment that demands accountability, integrity and fairness.
Maryland.gov is a gateway to information and services within and around the State of Maryland. Whether you are a citizen, business, or visitor, Maryland.gov has many features designed to help you to quickly and easily locate information and engage with government. You can experience Maryland through the beautiful photography and curated experiences with links to events and current news streams. The portal has been designed with a Mobile First approach using responsive design techniques to automatically scale the content to your browser, tablet or mobile device giving you access to government resources anywhere and anytime.
Check your unemployment insurance benefits application status at .
- Maryland Unemployment Claiments –
- Maryland Unemployment Video –
- Maryland Unemployment FAQs –
- Maryland Unemployment Debit Card –