Lowe’s is an American chain of retail home improvement and appliance stores that has retail stores in many countries. To improve the service quality, Lowe’s needs customers’ feedback. Take a couple minutes to complete the survey about your recent shopping experience at Lowe’s. Refer to the following guide to see if it is useful to help you understand more about the survey and the sweepstakes you can join.
Lowe’s Customer Survey Prize
- A $5,000 Lowe’s gift card in each sweepstakes quarterly drawing
Lowe’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- The survey is held every year by the Lowe’s Company.
- No purchase necessary
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States and Washington, D.C. and Canada (exclusive of the Province of Quebec), who are at least 18 years old at time of entry
Lowe’s Customer Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Customers who receive a cash register receipt containing an internet address can complete a customer satisfaction survey online by visiting for the US and Canada.
- Mail-in entry. Legibly hand print on a postcard, your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes please), city, state/province, postal code, daytime phone number and email address and mail it to: Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse 2015/2016 Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2274, Framingham, MA 01703-2274 USA
Lowe’s Customer Survey Step by Step Guide
- Choose the country you live, US or Canada
- Select language you prefer, English or Spanish
- Enter the time of your visit
- Enter total amount spent
- Enter 12-digit ID number on your receipt
- Click “Next” and share your recent Low’s shopping feedback
Leave your comments at Dotcomol if you have any questions.
- Lowe’s Customer Survey Site –
- Lowe’s Facebook Page –
- Lowe’s Official Page –