JCPenney can provide you with almost all daily necessities. It also offers rewards when you purchase. Would you like to earn a $10 jcp reward when you spend $100 on qualifying purchases in-store or at JCPenney official website? Do you want to earn up to $100 each month in jcp rewards when you use your jcp card on qualifying purchases? Don’t hesitate. Be a JCPenney Rewards Credit Card member now and you can enjoy all the rewards provided by JCPenney Rewards Credit Card program.
JCPenney Rewards Credit Card Instructions
JCPenney Rewards Credit Card is a loyalty program from JCPenney that allows you to earn points on qualifying merchandise and services. Shopping in the store or at can add up to earned $10 jcp rewards each month. You can enjoy a lot of benefits with JCPenney Rewards Credit Card. Now, new special promotional financing is available for furniture, window treatments, custom decorating and fine jewelry, etc. If you are jcp credit cardholders, you will be automatically enrolled as jcp Reward Credit Card members to enjoy rewards.
Take a look at what JCPenney offers before applying for a new credit card:
- Automatically will JCP credit cardholders be enrolled as jcp reward members
- When you spend $100 on qualifying purchases in-store or at jcp.com you can earn a $10 jcp reward
- As a cardholder you can get up to $100 reward each month in jcp rewards when you use your jcp card on qualifying purchases
- Fraud Protection
- Birthday present
After you’ve been approved for a jcp credit card online, you will have to wait for 7-10 business days to receive your card mailed to you. If you don’t receive your card within 10 business days, please contact .
Of course, if you and create your online profile, you can get more benefits.
- You can get your rewards faster. Generally the jcp reward(s) you earned will post to your jcp rewards account by the 8th day of the month.
- You may become a Gold credit card member and get extra benefits such as the chance to get $20 in jcp rewards, $15 birthday jcp rewards, and 25% more bonus points.
- You have the opportunity to be a Platinum member and receive all the benefits above besides the chance to earn $30 in jcp rewards.
Now, with your online account, you can check your account balance and view the account balance by your last statement date by selecting “Account Summary” from the JCPenney rewards online credit center main menu. After you you can overview other information of your account.
With your online account, you have more way to pay bills. You can pay your bill by mail, at any JCPenney department store or online through the .
- To pay in store: You can present a check, money order or cash at any jcpenney department store. Visit the online to learn about the store near you.
- To pay online: You can make a payment through the . Click to find out more about online payment service and the steps to pay online.
- To mail your payment: Please mail check or money order to GECRB, P.O. Box 960090, Orlando, FL 32896-0090.
Ready for a new JCPenney rewards credit card? Get it at .
About JCPenney Rewards Credit Card
JCPenney was founded by James Cash Penney on April 14, 1902, in Kemmerer, Wyoming. In 1909 its headquarter was moved to Salt Lake City, Utah. At the beginning, the company provided products on which a price label was attached which was creative at that time. And another important point was that the company only allowed cash consumption. Credit consumption was not acceptable until 1958. Now, JCPenney owns over 1000 stores to sell clothing, footwear, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, electronics, housewares and so on.