Managing your money online is secure, convenient and efficient provided that you have your card activated and your account opened online. If you are a Halifax card holder, you may go to the Halifax Online Banking website to finish the whole process and enjoy the full services.
Halifax Online Banking Account Activation Instructions
Activating your Halifax card online means opening the door to enjoy the Halifax online banking service portfolio. You are qualified to pay bills, transfer the amount, apply for overdrafts, control direct debits, view recent transactions, check balances, access paperless statements and order travel funds online. All you need to do for the benefits is a few clicks to register and activate your card online.
- Come to , click the left button marked “Sign in to Online Banking”, input your user name, password and hit “Continue” to proceed if you are a frequent user. For the sake of convenient logging in next time, you may choose to remember your username by ticking the box under the password input field if you are using your own computer. Suppose that you forget your password, username or encounter problems during signing in, click on the corresponding links to have your troubles solved.
- If you are a new user and want to set up your card online, press the blue “Continue” button at the right of the homepage to register at first. Fill in your account and personal information including your credit card number, date of birth and expiry date and so on following the instructions.
Your account security is important. So please note that Halifax Online Banking will never direct you to the sign in page from an email and they’ll never ask for your full memorable information. If you suspect that you have been a victim of online fraud, please contact them on 08456 02 00 00. Offshore customers should contact 44 1132 798 302. Customers who are overseas or who have hearing difficulties or speech impairments should visit for further information.
The Most Cordial Invitation: After viewing the detailed guidance about the Halifax Online Banking Accout Activation given by Dotcomol, you, the lovely friend, are sincerely invited to leave your comments beneath the essay to share your thoughts & opinions with other friends together. If you think the guidance is helpful, you are appreciated to click the Dotcomol Facebook “like” button, Google “Plus” button or follow Dotcomol at Twitter.
At last, after clearly knowing the process of logging in, signing in, activation and security information, Just visit the homepage at to have a try.
Halifax, named after the town of Halifax, is a banking institution in the United States, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lloyds Banking Group. Its services range from savings, credit cards, loans, mortgages, insurance to investments, share dealing and even travel. With its establishment in 1953, Halifax has grown up to the largest provider of residential mortgages and savings accounts in the UK.
- GM HSBC Reward Card Login – GMCard.com/Login
- AAA Net Access Bank of America Login – AAANetAccess.com
- MBNA Net Access Online Banking Login – MBNANetAccess.com
- FIA Card Services Net Access Login – FIACardServices.com