You can expand your portfolio, compare plans, read brochures and prospectuses, find informative web sites, enroll in a plan and more with BNY Mellon Investment Plan Enrollment online.
BNY Mellon Shareowner Services Login Instructions
BNY Mellon will allow you to gain access to your account holdings. Log in with your personal ID and click “Continue”. The stock transfer instructions at BNY Mellon help you learn how to transfer your shares and change the registered ownership. You can transfer shares from an individual or joint account or transfer shares to an individual, joint, custodial or trust account.
Effective November 6, 2010, the first time you login, you will be required to create a Personal ID and Password of your choice. This Personal ID and Password will be required to access your account for all future logins. Personal ID: A unique, self defined ID(created on or after 11/6/2010) used to login and access your accounts through the EquityAccess portal. To create a Personal ID, you will need to identify yourself using one of the methods below:
- Access ID: A unique ID that is a combination of your company’s stock ticker symbol and your employee plan account identifier, or a self defined ID that you created prior to November 6, 2010. Select this option if you previously accessed your account via the EquityAccess website.
- Global ID: A unique identifier provided by your company. Your company stock ticker symbol will also be required to login. Select this option if you previously accessed your account via the Employee ServiceDirect website.
- Investor ID: A unique 12 digit number that identifies you as a shareholder. Where can I find my Investor ID? Select this option if you previously accessed your account via the Investor ServiceDirect website. If you have never accessed your account before, you will be required to authenticate your identity before you can access your account holdings. If you have accessed your account before, you will need to provide your current password or PIN when prompted.
Ready for Investor ServiceDirect? Just go to and login.
The Shareowner Services EquityAccess Portal is no longer in service. The Shareowner Services business of BNY Mellon was acquired by Computershare at the end of 2011. Your records are now managed by Computershare. The will assist you in gaining access to your account online.
About BNY Mellon and Computershare
The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation, commonly referred to as BNY Mellon is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation formed on July 1, 2007 as result of the merger of The Bank of New York and Mellon Financial Corporation.
Computershare was founded in 1978 and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange since 1994. Its largest business line is investor services.
- BNY Mellon Share owner Services Login Terms And Conditions –
- BNY Mellon Homepage –
- BNY Mellon Facebook Page –