Bank of America is offering EDD Debit Card to deliver California Unemployment Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Paid Family Leave benefit payments. A Visa EDD Debit Card is automatically mailed to you when you are determined eligible for benefits. It helps receive your benefit payments faster, easier, and more secure.
Bank of America EDD Debit Card Guide
The EDD Debit Card, which is valid for three years from the date of issue, will be mailed to you when certify for your first week and the payment is authorized by the EDD. It is used for all EDD benefit programs, so be aware to keep your card until the expiration date of the card has passed.
EDD Debit Card benefits include:
- 24/7 access to funds.
- Use it to pay bills.
- Don’t need to wait for checks in the mail.
- Make purchase everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted up to the amount available on your card.
- Withdraw cash free of charge at any BOA network ATM, and two free withdrawals per benefit deposit at non-network ATMs, get access to point of sale terminals, and at Visa banks and credit unions.
- Direct deposit transfers to a checking or savings account.
You’ll have to activate your EDD Card before using it. To activate your card, you may either:
- Visit the Bank of America EDD Debit Card website.
- Enter your card number and expiration date and click ‘Continue’ to finish the whole process.
Or you can activate by phone at (voice) or (TTY).
If you want to sign in to manage your account, just enter your username/card number and password in the sing in page. If you forget the username, call to get help.
To prevent phishing and spoofing for your account, you need to use caution when providing your PIN, Prepaid Card Number, or Social Security Number to anyone.
How to check your balance in your EDD Debit Card account:
- Call the toll-free customer service number at .
- Do a balance inquiry at an ATM, or online at America EDD Debit Card website. It is recommended that you perform a balance inquiry before performing a transaction so you will know how much money is available in your account.
- Mobile text and e-mail alerts for daily balance and low balance are also available. You just need to sign up for alerts by logging in to your account and selecting Alert Setting and Alert Options under Profile.
When you log in your EDD Debit Card account online, please make sure that your network runs smoothly. If you have problems log in, it may be the problem of your internet connection or the instability of the website of Bank of America EDD Debit Card. Try again later, and if it still doesn’t work, call the customer service number.
America EDD Debit Card website is at .
About Bank of America
Bank of America Corporation is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation. It serves clients in more than 150 countries and has built relationship with a mojority of the U.S. Fortune 500 companies and the Fortune Global 500.
- EDD debit card FAQs –
- Bank of America Official Site –