Want to redeem your AT&T Rewards online or just check the rewards status and eligibility? As an AT&T customer, you can do all those things in the AT&T reward center. More than that, you have a chance to know rewards process, how you can earn great savings and more. All you need to do is access your account at first.
AT&T Rewards Center Access Instruction
Visit , enter the Redemption ID or Confirmation Number, or account number and zip code to access your account. Mind you, to redeem rewards for different products here, you need to log in the associated account separately and accordingly.
- For AT&T U-verse Rewards, enter your U-verse account number;
- For AT&T High Speed Internet Direct Rewards, enter your AT&T High Speed Internet Direct account number;
- For AT&T DIRECTV Rewards, enter your AT&T DIRECTV account number;
- For AT&T Wireless Rewards, enter your AT&T Wireless telephone number;
- For all other Rewards, enter your AT&T home billing telephone number.
After accessing your account online, you will see a list of rewards available for you. You can redeem them online, print paper rebate forms when applicable or check the status of any rewards you have redeemed.
How to Redeem Your AT&T Rewards for Use
There are 5 steps you need to take to redeem your rewards for use:
- Activate your service and maintain it active for 30 days.
- Receive a redemption letter in your mail.
- Log in to and complete the easy online redemption steps.
- Receive rewards via your mail within 4-6 weeks from completed reward redemption
- Activate your reward card online for use with the card number and PIN.
For more detailed information about card activation, you can refer to AT&T Reward Visa Prepaid Card.
AT&T is an American multinational telecommunications corporation. It is the largest provider of mobile telephony and largest fixed telephony provider in America. It is also a provider of broadband subscription television services.
It is easy to redeem your reward, check your reward status and view reward eligibility and refer your friends, family and colleagues to AT&T at .
- AT&T Reward Center FAQ –
- AT&T Reward Center Small Business User Entry –
- AT&T Official Site –
- AT&T Reward Center For Referrals –