For BlackBerry users and fans, AT&T BlackBerry Software Download is where you can download BlackBerry Desktop Manager and BlackBerry Desktop Software for your BlackBerry cell phone in AT&T wireless network.
AT&T BlackBerry Software Download Instructions
You need to choose software version for a BlackBerry product. After the software is selected, you will see the software information and download link. Click it to begin the download and installation process. Follow these easy steps to update your BlackBerry Device Software to the latest version:
- Install new BlackBerry Desktop Software on your Windows computer.
- Install new BlackBerry device software on your Windows computer.
- Connect your BlackBerry smartphone to your Windows computer using the USB cable that came with your BlackBerry smartphone. Your data will be backed up automatically as part of the upgrade process.
NOTE: Confirm what version of software your smartphone has by going to Settings>Options>About from the main menu of the device.
The BlackBerry was first introduced as a two-way pager in 1999. In 2002, the more commonly known smartphone BlackBerry was released, which supports push e-mail, mobile telephone, text messaging, internet faxing, web browsing and other wireless information services. It was developed by the Canadian company Research In Motion (RIM) and delivers information over the wireless data networks of mobile phone service companies.
Reference Links :
- AT&T installation guide –
- Download BlackBerry Desktop Software –
- BlackBerry on Facebook –
- BlackBerry on Twitter –
- BlackBerry Community –