Having a good shape is a consistent pursuit for everyone. So losing weight is the common plan for most beautiful girls. However, it is hard to lose weight and keep healthy at the same time. Now Weight Watchers is breaking down the nightmare and trying to provide customers with a scientific way to control weight.
Activate Weight Watchers Monthly Pass Online Instructions
Weight Watchers Monthly Pass is a great way to help you lose weight successfully. When you sign up for Monthly Pass you pay for your meeting fees one month at a time. The meeting provides you with free access to eTools, interactive tool, and recipes that help you stay on track. You have two ways to participate in the Monthly Pass.
First, make payment online
- Visit Weight Watchers Monthly Pass page (see Reference Links 2) and enter your Zip code to sign up.
- You need to provide your personal information including your full name, height, weight and birth date.
- Review your payment details and check out online. You will be charged each month at monthly rate until you cancel. So there is no need to make a payment when you attend a meeting.
- You need to print your Monthly Pass Temporary Card, which you will need to show at any participating meeting until your first Month Pass card arrives in the mail. After logging in at Weight Watchers official site(see Reference Links 1), you can print the card.
Second, make payment at the meeting.
- Monthly Pass is accepted at most locations in the United States. To find one near you, visit Monthly Pass locations page (see Reference Links 3). You can get a Monthly Pass Starter Voucher then.
- Your Monthly Pass only becomes activate after you complete the sign-up online. Please remember you need to sign up within 7 days of purchase.
- To sign up, visit .
- Please enter your access code which is located at your Starter Voucher.
- By doing so, you are able to print your Monthly Pass Temporary Card which should be brought each time you attend the meeting.
is the right place for you to activate your Monthly Pass. Start the journey of losing weight and gaining confidence right now.
About Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers is an international company headquartered in the United States, mainly offering various products and services to assist weigh loss and maintenance. It is founded in 1963 and now operates in over 30 countries around the world. Weight Watchers adopts scientific method to help customers lose weight by developing healthy habit and getting exercise.
- Weight Watchers Official Site –
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass –
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass locations –
- Weight Watchers Monthly Pass FAQs –