As the largest drug retailing chain in America, Walgreens can be targeted here and there. You must have purchased drugs there, so will you tell Walgreens how well it is doing? Are you satisfied with service and products there? Tell Walgreens your purchasing experience to help it make progress. Your candid feedback is really important and valued.
Walgreens Customer Satisfactions Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- Survey Prize: $3,000 cash
- Survey Provider: Walgreens
Walgreens Customer Satisfactions Survey Sweeptsakes Rules
- Limited to participants who are 18 years of age or older.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- The sweepstakes begins in the first of the month and ends in the last day of the month.
- You have to complete the survey within 72 hours upon receipt of the invitation.
- You may not receive invitations, if you purchase online at Walgreens or Duane Reade.
Walgreens Customer Satisfactions Survey Entry
- Online. Visit Walgreens cares customer satisfactions survey official online website to take the survey.
- Telephone. Call or .
- Mail-in. Hand printing your name, age, complete address, daytime and evening phone numbers on paper and mail it to: Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 9681, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-9681.
Walgreens Customer Satisfactions Survey Step by Step Guide
- Visit the official Walgreen customer survey online website.
- Choose your preferred language from English to Spanish.
- Enter the survey number and password printed on the receipt.
- Read the contest rules before taking the survey.
- Follow the instructions to finish the survey.
Walgreens Customer Satisfactions Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid Walgreens receipt.
- Your Walgreens customer survey access code is only valid for one time access, make sure you are well prepared for the survey and finish the process as described above.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version , or .
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may lose your survey data and can not finish it.
Walgreens was founded by Charles R. Walgreen in Chicago, Illinois, U.S. in 1901, headquartered in Deerfield, Illinois, U.S. It is the largest drugstore chain in the United States of America, and operates 8,169 locations in U.S. in April 2011. Its industry mainly focuses on retail and pharmacy. Walgreens won’t miss the 2013 Black Friday sale, so make sure you catch the special offer.
- Walgreen Official Site –
- Walgreen Contest Rules –