Wireless device connects people together and simplifies their life while managing the wireless services is definitely a headache. With Verizon Wireless My Verizon, things seem not so troublesome. You can manage your plans, features, new devices, usages and more all in just one place – your My Verizon account. Create an My Verizon online account to experience the fastest and easiest shortcut to your wireless services management.
Access and Manage Your Verizon Wireless My Verizon Account Guide
My Verizon is the fastest and easiest way for you to manage your wireless service. With the My Verizon account, you can easily access various benefits and save more time to enjoy life.
- Check usage, add features and new device, change plans, set up autopay, edit profile, get hot ringtones and more.
- View your current balance, due date, billing statements, charges and more.
To enjoy these services any time, anywhere, all you need to do is set up an account within a few minutes and log in to it regularly. If you want to manage and enjoy your residential services like watching TV shows online, please click here.
- Enter and input your user ID or mobile number to log in to your Verizon account. If you are a new user, click on the “Register” link to sign up.
- Input your 10-digit mobile number and click “Next” to start the registration. Later, a message with a temporary password will be sent to your phone. Use the password and follow the instructions to complete signing up.
Even better, you can download the My Verizon Mobile App via Reference Link 2 below to manage your account on the go.
If you have any questions or problems, feel free to call the customer service at (800) 922-0204.
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless was the first national wireless provider in the United States to build and operate a large-scale 4G LTE network—the most advanced wireless network technology available, with speeds up to 10 times faster than 3G. It launched the nation’s first large-area 4G LTE network in the United States in December 2010, giving customers mobile access to the Internet at speeds up to 10 times faster than before.
- Verizon Wireless Official Site –
- My Verizon Mobile App Downloading –