Is reloading your prepaid card an issue for you? Now that many reloadable prepaid cards have reload locations spreading across the nation, you can easily reload your card and use it as usual. Vanilla Reload works in this way to add funds to your prepaid card. Pick up a Vanilla Reload in one of the participating retailers and apply your reload online, by phone or directly at the register.
Apply Vanilla Reload to Your Prepaid Card Instructions
If the back of your prepaid cardhas a Vanilla Reload symbol, that means your card is in the Vanilla Reload network and you are able to purchase Vanilla Reload at 7-Eleven, CVS/pharmacy, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens, Walmart and any other participating retailers. Vanilla Reload is partnered with netSpend, MyVanilla, PayPal, Money Network, Momentum, Mio and American Express Serve.
You can load any amount from $20 to $500 using Vanilla Reload for a purchase fee of $3.95. If you don’t use your Vanilla Reload within 12 months of purchase, a $4.95 monthly fee will be applied against unredeemed funds at the beginning of the 13th month after purchase.
There are over 50,000 reload locations. After you pick up a Vanilla Reload, you have 3 ways to load funds.
- Visit and enter the 10-digit Vanilla Reload PIN on back of Reload. Click “Continue” and follow the prompts to finish reloading. The website has a Spanish version which you can choose from the language box at the top right.
- Call . This phone number also deals with lost or stolen card, refund request, or any problem you have with your Vanilla Reload.
- Bring your prepaid card and money to a participating Vanilla Reload retailer. The cashier will ring up the sale to have your card reloaded.
You can use your funds immediately now. If you wish to receive tips, news and special offers from Vanilla Reload, enter your email address at to sign up.
The Vanilla Visa Gift Card, OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card, and MyVanilla Reloadable Prepaid Visa Card is issued by the Bancorp Bank and may be used wherever Visa debit cards are accepted. The Vanilla Visa Gift Card and OneVanilla Card may not be used outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia including Internet and mail or telephone order merchants outside of the U.S. or the District of Columbia. MyVanilla Prepaid Visa Card is not available in Vermont.
- One Vanilla Official Website –
- Vanilla Visa Official Website –
- MyVanilla Official Website –