Certificate of Authenticity Promotion sponsored by Transitions Optical enables legal US residents in the 50 states or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older with a unique valid Social Security number, as well as legal residents of Canada who are at least the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry, to enter and instantly win $500 plus a chance to win Eyeglasses for Life. Those who are related to Transitions Optical or any of its affiliates are not eligible to participate. No purchase necessary.
Certificate of Authenticity Sweepstakes Guide
The Promotion will offer one Grand Prize and 60 Instant Win Prizes to winners.
- The Grand Prize of Eyeglasses for Life consists of one eye exam and one pair of eyeglasses with Transitions lenses and anti-reflective coating including frame of choice per year for 20 years. The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $20,000 based on $1,000 per year.
- The 60 Instant Win Prizes are a $500 American Express gift card for US participants and a $500 CAD VISA gift card for Canadian participants. Limit one instant win prize per person/household.
There are 2 ways to participate:
- Enter with purchase. Purchase a pair of Transitions lenses at a participating Eyecare Professional Practice to receive a Certificate of Authenticity. Visit and select your country from USA and Canada. Enter the 14-digit Certificate of Authenticity code, then complete and submit the Official Online Entry form. Check your instant win status. You can choose a language for the site at the top from English and French.
- Mail-in without purchase. Contest Administrator will play on entrants behalf.
Max 5 entries per person/email address during the Promotion. Upon receiving an instant-win message, your prize will be sent to the address supplied on the Official Online Entry form. Entries having already won an instant win prize are eligible for the Grand Prize Drawing.
Refer to Reference Links for Sweepstakes official rules.
Transitions Optical is focused on protecting and enhancing vision by adjusting and adapting to changing light. Transitions Optical was founded in 1990 and now it is an eyecare industry leader. The company offers adaptive lenses, sunwear and and motorcycle helmet shields. It partners brands like Nike, Oakley and Bell to adapt to new markets.
- Transitions US Official Website –
- Transitions COA Sweepstakes US Rules –
- Transitions COA Sweepstakes Canada Rules –