Survey Offer: A validation code
Survey Website: talktoelfenix.com
Survey Owner: El Fenix
El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey Guide
How do you like your dinning experience in El Fenix? Would you like to visit it again recently? The Martinez family and El Fenix team have enjoyed almost 100 years of success in large part from listening to and valuing the comments of you. Tell El Fenix about your opinions to help them improve and serve you better.
- How to participate in El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Click into the survey page:
- Enter the restaurant number printed on the bottom of your receipt
- Enter the guest check number found on the front of your receipt
- Enter the date and time you visited El Fenix
- Click on the “NEXT” button to continue
El Fenix Guest Satisfaction Survey Requirements and Common Issues
- You need to have a valid El Fenix receipt.
- You should have a computer with internet access and full function web browser support. Download the latest version , or .
- Do not use “Back” and “Forward” button on your browser navigation bard, only use the navigation buttons on survey page, or else you may loose your survey data and can not finish it.
About El Fenix
El Fenix is a popular chain of Mexican restaurants in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex, (Texas). The name is Spanish for “the phoenix”, the legendary bird which, according to mythology, arose from its own ashes. The chain has its headquarters in Dallas. It was founded in 1918 by Mike Martinez, and then sold on May 30, 2008 to an investment company.
El Fenix Official Site:
El Fenix Facebook Page:
El Fenix Twitter Page: