Are you tired of your old mobile carrier by the contracts and phone payment plans? Why not say goodbye to it and say hello to the Un-carrier, for T-Mobile breaks the rules to break you free.
T-Mobile USA is the third largest wireless network operator based in the United States of T-Mobile International AG, mainly providing wireless voice, messaging, and data services. Founded in 1994 by John W. Stanton, T-Mobile USA now serves more than 61.2 million customers and its national network reaches 98 percent of Americans, with over 45,000 employees.
Advantages of Switching to T-Mobile
Before switching your mobile carrier to T-Mobile, you must be aware of the following advantages of T-Mobile:
- Users no longer need to sign a 2-year service contracts with the mobile carrier.
- No overages and no limits on our network.
- Your rates can be guaranteed if you are a T-Mobile user.
3 Steps to Switch to T-Mobile
Trapped with the current mobile carrier, you are encouraged to switch it to T-Mobile in a few steps:
- Transfer your current mobile phone numbers: Transfer your phone numbers immediately by dialing 611 or calling Customer Care at .
- Process your trade-in: Find out and accept the trade-in value of your current device within 14 days of your purchase.
- Submit your final bill: When you receive your final bill from your current carrier with your Early Termination Fees request, please submit the bill to T-Mobile online with a image or by mail.