Once you take out State Farm auto insurance, you know you can take control and save on your auto insurance premiums. With Drive Safe & Save, most customers will see a discount up to 50% with this program. Enroll in your OnStar, SYNC or In-Drive-enabled vehicles and start your saving by driving less and safely.
Enroll in Drive Safe & Save Program Instructions
Do you use vehicle communication services to be a safer and smarter driver? If you are a customer of State Farm auto insurance, if you vehicle supports OnStar, SYNC or In-Drive service, you are able to sign up for State Farm Drive Safe & Save Program to receive a discount up to 50% on your auto insurance. Discounts may vary by state.
Once you enroll your vehicle, State Farm will base your auto insurance premiums on the miles you actually drive. The less and safer you drive, the more you’ll save. All you need is an active OnStar subscription enrolled in OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, an active SYNC subscription for an eligible Ford vehicle, or a valid In-Drive subscription.
Drive Safe & Save only uses your driving information to calculate your discount. It will not increase your premiums. Your discount may be adjusted at each renewal.
To enroll the vehicle in the program,
- Visit and select a state. Click “Go”. If your vehicle doesn’t have communication services, click the provider name on the site to learn more about subscriptions and FAQs.
- See what services you can enroll in Drive Safe & Save with. Click the appropriate button to enroll.
- Log in to your State Farm online account if you are already a State Farm auto insurance customer. If not, get an auto quote now by replying “No”.
- Follow the directions to complete the enrollment.
- To cancel, contact your State Farm agent.
You can compare this program with Allstate Drivewise before you make decisions. FAQs about Drive Safe & Save are available at the bottom of .
About State Farm
As a group of insurance and financial services companies, State Farm is the largest auto insurance company in the U.S., followed by Allstate. The company operates in US and Canada. State Farm’s main business is State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company which is also the parent company of several State Farm companies that provide property and life insurance, banking products and mutual funds.
- State Farm Official Website –