Do you often shop at Sam’s Club? Would you like to enjoy the convenience of credit card and get benefits from your purchase at Sam’s Club? Applying for Sam’s Club credit card online is a wise option for you to improve your shopping experience. Besides, you can get much more surprises.
Apply for a Sam’s Club Credit Card Instructions
Sam’s Club credit card offers up to 2% cash back. Customers can use your Sam’s Club credit card to purchase on SamClub.com or at your local Sam’s Club. The membership card doubles as your credit card for your convenience. Sam’s Club provides customers with two types of credit card: personal and business card. Each of the two cards has two subtypes.
Personal Credit Card
- Sam’s Club Discover Credit Card. This card can earn up to 2% cash back and be used at anywhere Discover Cards are accepted. Users can enjoy no annual fee and zero fraud liability.
- Sam’s Club Personal Credit Card. This card also has no annual fee and zero fraud liability. But it can only be used at SamClub.com or at your local Sam’s Club.
Business Credit Card
- Sam’s Club Discover Credit Card. It has the benefits of earning up to 2% cash back and Sam’s savings members can earn up to 1% cash back and can be used at anywhere Discover Cards are accepted. Other benefits can be viewed at the website.
- Sam’s Club Personal Credit Card. This card support online account management, and cardholders can enjoy special financing promotions.
How to Apply for Sam’s Club Credit Card
- Visit .
- View the brief introduction of each card. If you want to apply for this card, please click on “Learn More” button beside the introduction.
- Click on “Apply Now” button to continue.
- If you already have an account, enter your email address and password to login directly. Otherwise, create an online account by using your membership number and Zip code.
- If you are not a Sam’s Club member, please hit “Join now” button on the right side to get membership number.
Applying for Sam’s Club Credit Card at is easy and convenient. Come to visit the website to view detailed information and apply for credit card right now.
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club is an American chain of membership-only retail warehouse clubs owned and operated by Wal-Mart Stores, founded in 1983 and named after Walmart founder Sam Walton. As of 2012 Sam’s Club chain serves 47 million U.S. and Puerto Rican members and is the 8th largest U.S. retailer.
- Sam’s Club Credit Card Application Page –
- Sam’s Club Official Site –
- Sam’s Club Mobile APP –