With the mission to be the premier quality food retailer in the world, Publix put much efforts on delivering supreme customer service and community involvement. To stand the test of time, the company would like to lift its service to a new level, which would be of no meaning without the help of its guest. Here comes the Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey to collect the customers’ feedback about the company, the products and service. Once you complete the survey, you’re given a chance to enter the sweeps to win $1,000 in Publix gift cards. Try you luck!
Survey Sweepstakes Prize
- $1,000 in Publix gift cards
Survey Sweepstakes Rules
- Promotion is only offered in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee (the “Promotion Area”).
- Limit one entry per person.
- Limit one prize per household.
- Potential winner will be contacted by telephone in accordance with the information supplied to Publix during the entry process.
Survey Sweepstakes Entry
- Online. Go to publixsurvey.com (See Reference Link 1 below) to land on the survey page and follow the instructions to complete a brief survey and enter into the sweeps.
- U.S. Mail. Hand-print or type your name, e-mail address, phone number, and date of birth on a sheet of paper or index card and mail it to the specific address. (See Reference Link 2 to check the address).
Survey Online Step by Step Guide
- Visit publixsurvey.com (Reference Link 1) and get to the survey page and select language to do the survey.
- Enter the four-digit store number on you receipt and click “Next”.
- Select the grocery store where you do most of your grocery shopping and rate your overall satisfaction with this store.
- Answer several questions about the Publix where you received the invitation like “can this Publix be the only store you want to shop?” and “How much does your household spend on grocery each week?”
- Rate this Publix in some other specific aspects.
- Provide your age, gender, annual household income, etc at the end of the survey to be entered into the prize draw.
- Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Link –
- Publix Official Website Link –