Life-saving doesn’t brook the slightest delay. When you need plasma products in a hurry but don’t have cash, the Octapharma Citi prepaid card can come in handy and you can easily make purchases online without leaving home. Meanwhile, viewing the transactions regularly in your account helps you better track your medication using conditions.
Access and Manage Your Octapharma Citi Prepaid Card Instructions
Using the Octapharma Citi Prepaid Card to make purchases is convenient and significant especially when you need plasma-related life-saving drugs urgently. Apart from paying your bills online, you can also view your balance, check your transactions and edit your profile. To access all these services, you need to create an online account. These easy steps below will help you to create one with only three minutes.
- Visit and click on the “Register your card now” link if you are a new user.
- Input your 16-digit card number on the front of your card and 3-digit security code on the back of your card at the end on the signature panel.
- Press the button marked “Next” to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration process.
- Next time, you can directly log in to access all the benefits and services by inputting your username and password.
If you are in a hurry, you can view them by entering your card number and security code without registration.
Please remember to keep an eye on your card security. Don‘t provide your card details to anyone unless you make contact with the Citi card service first as they will never get touch with you by phone, email or message for card information. Once your card is l0st or stolen, call in the US or in Canada immediately.
Octapharma is a human plasma manufacturer in the United States. It collects human proteins for making life-saving drugs. Its parent company is Octapharma AG, the largest private plasma products manufacturing enterprise worldwide. As the industry leader, Octapharma AG owns manufacturing factories in 27 countries.
- Octapharma Official Site –