With Limited Brands Citi Prepaid Card, making both in-store and online purchases at Limited Brands seems much easier and more convenient. You can use it to pay your online bills and manage your online account any time, anywhere through viewing your balance, checking your transactions and more.
Limited Brands Citi Prepaid Card Registration and Management Guide
Limited Brands Citi Prepaid Card is extremely convenient for its customers. If you are one of them, you can use it to pay your bills online, view your balance, check your transactions and edit your profile. To access all the services, you need to create on online account. The process is easy and all you need to do is a few steps within three minutes.
- Enter and open the “Register your card now” link if you are a new user.
- Input your 16-digit card number and 3-digit security code on the back of your card at the end on the signature panel and then press the button marked “Next” to proceed.
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration.
- Next time, you can directly log in to access all the benefits and services by inputting your username and password.
If you are in a hurry, you can view them by entering your card number and security code without registration.
If you forget your username, you can use the card number to retrieve it. If you can‘t remember the password, just resort to your username.
Last but not least, always keep an eye on your card security. Don‘t provide your card details to anyone unless you make contact with the Citi card service first as they will never get touch with you by phone, email or message for card information. Once your card is l0st or stolen, call in the US or in Canada immediately.
About Limited Brands
Limited Brands is a popular chain of fashion stores in the United States. Founded in 1963, it has become a prominent apparel retailer. Its several brands like Victoria’s Secret and Bath & Body Works are well loved by customers. In 2011, it was a Fortune 500 company.
- Limited Brands Official Site –
- Citi Official Site –