PCH (Publishers Clearing House) always surprises the public with continuous mega prizes. To up the ante, it launched the No. 1830 Giveaway – A-Week-For-Life Super Prize which empowers you to win prizes weekly for life without any purchase necessary. Participation is simple and entries are multiple. Hence, don’t wait and act now to surprise yourself every week.
Win $7,000 Every Week for Life with PCH Guide
$7,000 A-Week-For-Life Super Prize is the No. 1830 Giveaway issued by PCH to reward customers. Joining in the sweepstakes, you have the chance to win a lifetime $7,000 prize weekly as long as you are a legal resident of U.S., U.K. and Canada except Québec aged 18 or older. But note that Canadian residents can enter only by mail. No purchase or payment is necessary to enter to win and buying won’t help you win. You may enter as often as you like by mail and the online entry is limited to once per day per individual. If you don’t get home the grand prize during the specific period, you still have the opportunity to win a $1,000,000.00 Super Prize. The latest deadline for the sweepstakes is November 18th and the second chance to be entered is on November 26th.
The process of participation is simple and you can make it with a few steps within 3 minutes.
- Enter and input the Activation Code composed of 2 letters and 3 numbers and then press the button marked “Submit Code”. The Write-In Entry is 101 Winners Circle, Port Washington, NY 11053-4016.
- Hit “Begin” and get ready to sign up.
- Upon completion of registration, log in to participate in the sweepstakes by entering your email address and password.
- After finishing the entry process, a SuperPrize Number will be assigned to you in the PCH headquarters when your timely entry is receipted. If any of your numbers is identical to the one given by PCH weekly, you will hit the jackpot. The winners will be notified by mail or in person.
How to protect yourself from scams
As the proverb goes, tall trees catches much wind. So, the fact that the huge PCH prizes always attract the public can be easily taken advantage of by increasing con artists. The frauds like this happen one after another. Nevertheless, you can easily avoid the scams by learning some common knowledge and taking some effective measures.
Bear in mind that:
- If you didn’t enter, you didn’t win.
- Legitimate sweepstakes don’t require winners to pay to claim prizes up front.
- Fake checks can be sent to your email box.
- Fake email addresses and numbers can be used by cunning artists.
What you can do is:
- If you receive a prize notification and can’t make sure if it is real, call PCH at or send an email
- If the contact ways mentioned don’t work, just come to info.pch.com for help.
Finally, enter today and every day at to win big prizes. Good luck to you!
About Publishers Clearing House
Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is a global leading direct marketer in the United States. Founded in 1953, it mainly sells consumer merchandise and magazines. Publishers Clearing House is best known for its Prize Patrol, awarding the winners with over $227 million in prizes until now. Apart from that, Publishers Clearing House has been committed to numerous charitable activities.
- PCH Official Site –
- PCH Sweepstakes Official Rules –
- PCH Sweepstakes Winner List –