Prepaid card is a good helper for those who want to control spending and keep desirable account balance. Consumers don’t need to worry about the line of credit for they cannot spend more money than they have. In addition, prepaid cards are available and convenient to be applied at ATM, gas stations and shopping malls.
Earn Points and Win Cash Prizes with PayPerks Guide
As the intersection, PayPerks is an educational program for consumers who hold the United States Treasury Department’s Direct Express prepaid card which cooperates with various financial institutions, government & employer payors, and social impact organizations. It is committing to build a user-friendly platform for the low- and middle-income consumers to manage their personal finance and get better financial service. Consumers can learn specially the optimal usage of the prepaid card, earn points worth chances and get cash rewards.
How to sign up for PayPerks Program online:
- Visit the official website at
- Select your language between English and Spanish, and click on “Sign Up Now”
- Enter your first name, last name, email address, password (at least 8 characters long and contain both letters and a number), read the Terms and Conditions and click on “Next”
- If you have a scratcher bonus code or an activation ID, enter it to receive more personalized experience and click on “Sign up”
Log in PayPerks Account online:
- Visit the log in site listed below
- Enter your email address and password
- Click on “Login”
After logging in your account, you can learn how to use all the modules of PayPerks to earn points for your cards including take surveys, share your thought towards PayPerks with your friends and enter the Scratcher Bonus Code you have received. More points you have earned will help you win your cash prize in a large extend. What’s the most important, you need to add a card to your account firstly.
Steps for adding a card to ear points:
- Log in your account
- Click on “Add your card” located at the top right corner
- Select the card type you have
- Enter the name on card and PayPerks Activation ID
- Click on “Add Card”
PayPerks is an educational program for consumers who use the Direct Express prepaid card issued by the United States Treasury Department to gain necessary knowledge about how to make optimal usage and manage accounts in the best way. Cardholders participate in the program can accumulate points and win cash prizes in difference modules.
- PayPerks Official Site –
- PayPerks Sign Up Site –
- PayPerks Login Site –