If you have loved ones incarcerated in the facility, it will be hard to visit them since your time and money won’t allow you to drive a long way and spend only several minutes with them. Offender Connect will help you keep in contact with your family or friends by phone or by email. The fees and charges may vary based on the correctional facility where an offender is incarcerated among other things. You have 24-hour access to your online telephone and commissary accounts.
Offender Connect Instructions
Each time you visit Offender Connect, don’t forget to view “News Updates” below the main page in case you miss any offers or new services.
- For TDOC (Tennessee Department of Corrections) customers, PIN Debit (Offender Phone Account) deposits can now be made on OffenderConnect.com. Create an account to make phone account deposits
Services offered by Offender Connect are My Phone Account, Offender Trust Fund, Offender Phone Account and Send an Email. AdvancePay and Inmate Debit Phone for all GTL and transferred PCS and VAC facilities are accepted on the website. Visit the links about the AdvancePay and the Inmate Debit Phone on the main page or click on “locations” to find .
- My Phone Account allows inmates to call you with a pre-paid account. A pre-paid phone account can only receive calls on specified phone numbers
- Offender Phone Account is where you can add money to an offender’s phone account
- Offender Trust Fund enables you to make a deposit to an inmate’s commissary account
- Phone calls made and emails sent to the facility are monitored
You can make a trust fund/commissary deposit by phone by calling . You’ll be asked for your offender’s when prompted. For additional questions, you can refer to the Reference Links below or .
Find inmate financial solutions at .
About Offender Connect
Offender Connect allows contact between inmates and their family or friends by phone or by email. It is an independent services portal for Global Tel*Link. The service is intended for individuals who are at least eighteen years old. You are able to find other useful resources designed to assist you in staying connected with loved one. Fees will apply to your use of certain features.
- Offender Connect Official Website –
- Your Privacy Rights at Offender Connect –
- Offender Connect FAQs Page –