No finance charge, no minimum balance, no late fees, no credit card debt. With so many benefits and the feature of easy to access, NetSpend prepaid debit card is becoming more and more popular. One point deserves your attention that is you must activate your card before you can use it.
Activate Your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Online Instructions
NetSpend is committed to providing customers with an easier, smarter way to pay. It have created simple but powerful solutions that help cardholders to manage your account wisely.
- NetSpend prepaid debit card tracks every expense and offer easy-to-use online budgeting.
- Customers do not need to pay interest charges or late fees.
- Easy way to open account and activate your card.
- Various methods to add money. Cardholders can enjoy free direct deposit service; transfer money online from an existing bank account and load cash or checks at one of 100,000 convenient partner locations nationwide.
- Make purchase anywhere Debit MasterCard and Visa debit cards are accepted.
How to activate your NetSpend Prepaid Debit Card Online
- Once you have received your personalized card in the mail, you must activate it before you can use it. Please visit to finish the activation process.
- Enter your card number into the required field. It is a 16 or 20 digits, no spaces or dashes.
- Click on “Activate Card” button to continue.
- Type in the 3-digit CVV number which is located on the back of your card into the box.
- Follow the instructions to activate your prepaid debit card online.
- Cardholders can also call to activate.
Follow the instructions to activate your NetSpend prepaid debit card at . Besides, you can also use NetSpend on iPhone, Android and Mobile site (Reference Links 4).
NetSpend Corporation is a leading provider of reloadable prepaid debit cards and related financial services to underbanked consumers in the United States. NetSpend serves the estimated 60 million underbanked consumers who do not have a traditional bank account or who rely on alternative financial services. Its mission is to provide products and services that empower consumers with the convenience, security and freedom to be self-banked. Since 1999, NetSpend’s products have enabled more than 7 million consumers to make purchases, pay bills and manage their money without the need for a checking account or credit history.
- NetSpend Official Site –
- NetSpend FAQs –
- Use NetSpend on , ,