What is the standard of checking whether you are happy at work? As the 8th largest employer among the S&P 500, the Home Depot treat its employees the same important as its customers. What’s more, it has already formed a mature all-rounded human resources association system which will be helpful to get employees work happily and comfortably.
Access Your Account to Receive The Home Depot Human Resource Association Services
By visiting the official site of the Home Depot: , you will be given several selections such as “Your Schedule”, “Benefits”, “Employee Self Service” and many more. Move your cursor to the right selection you want to access to and hit on it. You will be asked to enter the store number to locate where you work for, your User ID and the Password and then click on “Sign In” to log into your account and manage it depending on your own demands. You can:
- Manage Your Schedule: after logging into your account, you will be led to the resources you requested.
- Benefits: Find benefits information about all the benefit program that you can enjoy.
- Care/Solutions for Life: No matter you are a full-time or part-time employee, you and your household members are able to enjoy the CARE/Solutions for Life provided by The Home Depot. This program includes parenting resources, scholarship and grant information, elder care resources and legal and financial services, etc.
- Employee Self-Service: It is convenient for you to better manage your tax account by viewing and printing your historical pay or tax statements, changing tax withholding, activating direct deposit information and so on.
Making full use of the association system will help you save more time and make you better understand your work conditions clearly. Just try and take more chances to explore the system for your convenience.
About The Home Depot
The Home Depot is the second largest retailer in the United States. It was founded in 1978 in Marietta, Georgia, US, and now owns over 2,000 chain stores all over the world. For nine years, the Home Depot has been commented as “the most popular retailer” by Fortune magazine. It is the world’s third largest retail group, with more than 300,000 employees to provide home appliances, tools, hardware, lumber, building materials, paint, plumbing, flooring, garden supplies, plants and so on.
- The Home Depot Human Resources Association –
- Official Site of The Home Depot –