Large quantities of money is needed when you want to run a company or buy a new house. Are you anxious when you don’t have enough money for business or house payment? Do you want to relieve yourself from that kind of anxiety? Lending Club can help you with its Personal Loans program to meet your different needs.
Personal Loans from Lending Club Instructions
Lending Club provides you with different types of personal loans such as Consolidate Debt, Business Loans, Pool Loans to help solve diverse problems. Borrowing money from Lending Club is fast, easy, convenient and totally confidential; what’s more, it asks for a low repayment rate. For Personal Loans from Lending Club, the amount of money that you borrow can be as much as $35,000. To apply for a loan, two ways are available.
- Visit and click on the “Personal Loans” link on the upper side of Lending Club homepage or click any one of the “Check Your Rate” buttons on Lending Club website to begin your loan application. You will need to manually input your information in this way. After filling in your application information, several loans that you are qualified for will be shown to you.
- Go to and input your personal funding code at instant offer page to complete the application process. With the personal funding code, some of your information will be pre-filled. The funding code can be found at the lower left of the offer letter Lending Club sent to you recently.
When you have entered the application page, you will learn more details about the loan and be required to fill in some personal information.
- View all your loan offers, interest rates and monthly payments. You will have to choose a loan amount and then it will begin the actual application.
- Enter your email address and create a password. With this, you will be able to access your loan application/account.
- Once the application is submitted, your loan will be listed, and it will begin the reviewing stages of the loan.
- During this process, you have to authenticate your bank account, which must appear before you can get your loan funds. Lending Club will list your loan for two weeks or less if you get fully funded before deadline. If you haven’t receive enough funding, you can relist your loan.
To know more about repayment, you can move to repayment process. If you have any question about preselection, you can sent e-mail to or call from 6 am to 5 pm PST on Monday–Saturday.
About Lending Club
Lending Club is an American online lending company which acts as a channel between credit worthy borrowers and shrewd investors. It was founded in 2007 in San Francisco, California and was first started on Facebook as an initial application. Now it has less than 200 employees to serve 43 states of USA. Lending Club devotes to offering a faster, smarter way to borrow and invest.
- Lending Club Personal Loan Application Page –
- Lending Club Homepage –
- Lending Club Careers –