Almost everyone has found that they need a credit card sometimes, but not everyone can get the approval from financial institution. Compared with credit card, prepaid card is more convenient, resourceful and effective. As the magnate of the credit cards service, Citi certainly does not overlook the trend. Apart from various Citi debit cards issued successively, the giant also offers an online platform, the Prepaid Card Access and Management Portal, for its customers to manage their money with ease.
Citi Prepaid Card Account Access and Management Guide
The Citi Prepaid Card is a secure and convenient alternative to your cash. If you possess an online account of it, things seemingly get easier. You may check your balance, view transactions, pay bills and more. Therefore, it’s time to open a Citi Prepaid Card online account and enjoy its prepaid services. Please follow the steps below to log in to your Citi Prepaid Card online account.
- Visit .
- Choose your preferred language from English, Spanish and French by clicking on the drop-down menu at the top right corner of the homepage.
- Fill in your user name and password and then press “Log In” to access your account provided that you are a frequent user.
- If you have forgotten the user name or password, click on the corresponding links at the right of the input field and enter your 16-digit card number or user name to retrieve.
- It is also very easy to manage your account. Click on the corresponding link at the homepage to view your balance and transactions. Additionally, you can manage your rewards with a reward code by clicking on the third link at the homepage.
Register Citi Prepaid Card online steps:
- Click on the “Register your card now” link at .
- Enter your card number and security code on the back of your card at the end on the signature panel.
- Press the “Next” button to finish the first step.
- By following the instructions to complete the whole registration procedure, you will have your own online account.
Customers can utilize the Customer Service number found on the back of your card to contact the Citi staff for solving your logging in troubles. In addition, the security issues about your card are worthy of mention. Don’t provide your card information to anyone. Once your card was lost or stolen by accident, call in the US or in Canada to report it immediately.
Citigroup is a global financial services enterprise in America, which is formed from a merger by combining the Citicorp and Travelers Group. With a history of over 200 years and numerous branches worldwide, Citigroup offers a wide range of financial products and services to individuals, corporations, governments and institutions.
- Citi Prepaid Card Account Access and Management –
- Citigroup Official Site –