As a Lowe’s customer, you can take services online with MyLowe’s: To check your recent purchase, get reminders, view items list and even more. Register MyLowe’s and log in your account, you will be able to enjoy all the continence with Lowe’s online services.
My Lowe’s Online Services Instructions
MyLowe’s is there to help you at your convenience. 4 main sections are listed on the left including Purchase, Home profile, Lists and Preference, each for certain servicexs related. Take “Home Profile” for example, this section helps you manage your home online with one easy-to-use tool to simplify home management, store room dimensions and other important details and so on. In short, here are the featured things that MyLowe’s can do for you:
- Make returns easier
- Track your in-store purchases with your MyLowe’s card or phone number
- Remind you to buy things like air filters
- Keep an online inventory of your home
- Save your shopping lists for easy mobile access
To get access to MyLowe’s online service, you should sign up first. The process is not difficult at all. You only need to follow few steps below:
- Type in your First Name and Last Name.
- Provide your Email Address and Phone Number.
- Fill in your Zip Code.
- Set your Password and confirm it.
- Select a MyLowe’s Card Option from three options as follows: I don’t want a MyLowe’s card – If I want to track in-store purchases I’ll use my phone number. I already have a MyLowe’s card. Send me a MyLowe’s card in the mail.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click the “Create Account” button.
If you need help from Lowe’s, you can call .
Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowes has been improving Home Improvement for more than 60 years and grown from a small hardware store to the the second largest home improvement retailer in the world. As a FORTUNE 100 company, they operates over 1,750 stores in the United States, Canada and Mexico. They serve about 15 million customers each week and have more than 245,000 employees.
Visit and take MyLowe’s online services right away.
- Lowe’s on Facebook –
- Lowe’s om Twitter –