It’s completely a mass when face piles of documents to deal with and also the unstructured printing work which must be designed delicately. Don’t worry, because you are not deserved to do it by yourself! Lexmark strives to provide you with the professional solving plans to bring your files a fresh look while at the same time enable you to be engaged in other work so as to enhance your working efficiency.
How to Activate Your Lexmark Service Pack
After purchasing the products of Lexmark, no matter it is a printer or a multifunction device, you are able to register for a related service offering pack at the same time. Various convenience are contained in different packs such as usability fix, improved performance and removed unnecessary save prompts, etc. You need to register the pack in the first place, and then you need to activate the service pack online with required information in about five minutes time. Do as what the following article tells you and you can easily achieve your goal:
- Visit the activation link at .
- Select the country you live in among the available European countries. Pay attention to the language listed behind your country. For some countries, several languages are available.
- Fill out the essential customer information including your first and last name, email address, company name, phone number, address, fax, postal code, city and country. You can also leave some comments. Options with “*” sign must be completed while sections without this sign are optional.
- Type in the product information of the store you made your purchase, select the device model, enter serial number, part number, pack identification number. If you’ve purchased more than one device, click on “ADD” to add more devices.
- Click on “ACCEPT” to upload your requirement. Otherwise, click on “RESET” to reenter your information.
Formed in 1991, Lexmark is a top ranked company aiming at providing professional services to solve the printing and office management problems for customers in more than 170 countries all over the world. It is headquartered in Lexington, Kentucky, in the United States and has offices in North and South America, Asia, Africa as well as Europe countries. It is not only a hardware manufacturer but also a major manufacturer of printers for Dell and IBM.
- Lexmark Service Pack Activation Link –
- Official Site of Lexmark –