JCPenney puts employees profits and convenience in mind all the time. It now provides employees the online pay stubs and tax system to help them check salaries and tax easily online. In addition, from 1994, JCPenney resolve employment disputes with the mandatory binding arbitration. To make the arbitration more efficient and convenient, JCPenney is holding the new arbitration program which would cover all new comers in JCP. If you were hired before July 17,2009, you are under the old arbitration program. To transfer into the new program, you may follow the guidance below.
Online Program Transferation and Pay Stubs of JCPanny Guide
If you were hired after July 17, 2009, you are already under the new program. If you are a employee hired before July 17, 2009, you can choose to stay in the old arbitration program that you used to, or transfer into the new program in which you can get better service and resolve your problem in a more efficient way.
How to transfer to the new program online:
- Visit the transfer link at
- Click on the “Arbitration of Employment Disputes”
- You can read specifically about the Rules of Arbitration on this page
- Click on “Arbitration Complaint” and fill out the form
- Send your $75 administrative fee to the address indicated on the form
You can also apply for staying in the old program:
- Click on the “Review Request”
- Fill out an Arbitration Complaint
- Sent $100 if you are a non-management team member; sent $150 if you are a management team member
How to check the payroll and tax online:
- Visit the Online Tax Forms and Pay Stubs System listed below
- Enter your Login ID, Password, Employer PIN and your country
- Click on “Log In” to proceed
- Access your account and check the information online
JCPenney Company, simply known as J.C.Penney, Penney’s, or JCP, is a chain of American mid-range department stores based in Plano, Texas, a city north of Dallas. The company operates 1,107 department stores in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico. JCPenney also operates catalog sales merchant offices nationwide in many small markets.
- JCPenney Transfer Link –
- JCPenney Policies Procedures –
- JCPenney Arbitration Complaint Form –
- Rules of Arbitration –