Isn’t it fantastic to watch HBO programs whenever and wherever you want on HBO GO? On your computer, iPad, iPhone, Android Phone, Android Tablet, Kindle Fire, Roku Streaming Player, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox 360, and Apple TV. Now activate your device and enjoy your favorite HBO shows with unlimited access.
Activate HBO GO on Your Device Instructions
For starters, to access HBO GO, you must reside within the 50 states of United States of America. Minimum 3G connection is required for viewing on mobile devices. HBO GO is free as part of your HBO subscription and is available through participating television providers. To sign up for this service, you must activate your device first.
Start activating your device by
- Downloading HBO GO app from the marketplace of your device. Refer to Reference Link 4 & 5.
- Launching HBO GO on your device and clicking “Activate Your Device” to get the activation code.
- Logging onto and selecting a device.
- Selecting your TV provider. If your provider does not offer HBO GO on your device, you can contact your TV provider and ask for HBO GO on your device, or subscribe to HBO and be eligible for HBO GO as it becomes available from your television provider. You can also refer to Reference Link 3 to see what devices are accessible through your provider.
- Signing in to your TV provider with the username and password so as to sign up or sign in to HBO GO.
- Entering your activation code and clicking “Activate”. When you see a “Success!” message on both your device and browser, you are able to start streaming video on HBO GO.
If you are asked to reactivate your device, just follow the prompts to reactivate it. Some television providers require users to re-authorize their HBO devices periodically. You are able to deactivate your device. Go to “Settings” and select “Deactivate this Device”.
Should you receive an error message from the HBO GO app or the app doesn’t respond, wait for a moment and try to install and run the app again. Check your app status. If it still doesn’t work, you may need to delete it and download the app again.
You are welcomed to share your HBO GO experience by liking Dotcomol on Facebook.
HBO (Home Box Office) ranks as the second largest premium channel in the United States. This American cable and satellite television network provides up to thirteen multiplex channels. Its subscribers reach worldwide. HBO can be accessed through television, HBO GO or on demand. HBO GO is a website launched by HBO to access HBO original programming, hit movies, comedy specials, documentaries, sports, and more.
- HBO Official Website –
- HBO GO Official Website –
- HBO GO Activation FAQ Page –
- HBO GO on Google Play –
- HBO GO on iTunes Store –