There is no overdraft or penalty fees, no credit check or minimum balance. Many other benefits are waiting for you if you apply for a Green Dot prepaid card. The card can not be used until you activate it online. Activate your card online only costs you a few minutes, which saves you much troubles waiting in the line.
Activate Green Dot Prepaid Card Instructions
The Green Dot Personalized Card is a prepaid Visa or debit MasterCard Card that you can use anywhere debit MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted worldwide. The card is prepaid, which means you need to add money to your card in order to use. It does not offer a line of credit like credit cards so the card does not build credit history. These card benefits below you need to notice.
- No overdraft or penalty fees
- No credit check or minimum balance
- Free nationwide network of 22,000 MooneyPass ATMs
- Shop everywhere MasterCard or Visa debit cards are accepted
How to activate your Green Dot prepaid card
- Enter your card information as required. You need to fill in the 16-digit card number, 3-digit security code, the expiration date, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number. Press “Submit” button to continue.
- Confirm your personal information, and finish the rest activation steps.
Green Dot prepaid card can be found at a variety of retailers such as CVS Pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kroger, 7-Eleven, and many other retailers. You can also apply for the card online and activate it at .
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a leading provider of retail-based financial services for America’s underserved community. Founded in 1999, the company offers consumers a comprehensive portfolio of financial products and services through thousands of leading retailer locations nationwide including Walmart, Walgreens, CVS/pharmacy, Rite Aid, Kmart, Kroger, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Smiths and Radio Shack.
- Green Dot Prepaid Cards Homepage –
- Green Dot Prepaid Cards Help Center –