Shopping online is fascinating but waiting for your package is annoying. Is there a quick way to track packages? Of course, Gojavas makes it possible to see where your package is. Gojavas is created by Jabong as its logistics provider. After you place your order at Jabong, you can enter your tracking number for your shipment details.
Track Your Order at Gojavas Instructions
Gojavas allows the customers who shopped at Jabong.com can track their packages. Knowing your tracking number is all you need. Email and sms are sent to you after the Order is Shipped that contains the tracking number and name of the logistics provider. To track your shipment,
- Enter your docket NO./ AWB NO./ Shipment NO./ Consignment NO. into the search box at the homepage.
- To search for many orders, please enter docket numbers separated by commas.
- Click “GoJaVAs” button to continue.
- You are taken to the page that can see the current status of your package.
- By clicking the Docket NO., you can check more details. The shipping details show you the docket No., pickup date, order NO., receiver’s name, origin, destination, payment and much more information. Transit details shows you the transit location, activity at location and the date of arriving.
You can call the courier partner with your reference number for clarification. If you are not happy with the information, call Jabong with your order number on 0124-6128000. You can also email them at
Other Jabong logistics providers are Blue Dart, First Flight, Aramex, Gati, India Post and DTDC.
To know the current status of your package, visit for details.
Jabong.com is one of India’s leading fashion and lifestyle shopping website headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana. It retails apparel, footwear, accessories, beauty products, fragrances, home accessories and many other products. The site started operations in January 2012.
- Jabong.com –
- Jabong.com Help Center –
- Jabong on Facebook –
- Jabong on Twitter –