Recently, Capital One, General Motors along with MasterCard join hands together to issue an unprecedented auto rewards credit card for customers – the Capital One GM Card. Unlike other counterparts, the GM Card offers you a straightforward way to win rewards and savings without any limitation. Having been redeemed towards around 7 million new vehicle purchases since 1992, GM Card Earnings won’t let you down this time as well. Hence, get ready to win and save.
Earn Unlimited Auto Rewards With New Capital One GM Card Guide
Capital One GM Card with 0% annual fee, 0% foreign transaction fee and interest-free financing on purchases in the first 12 months is the newest member of the GM Card family. With it, you are accessible to more plentiful auto rewards, entitling you to save more when you buy or rent a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle through the earnings redemption. You can get 5% earnings on your first $5000 purchases annually and 2% on the others. The earnings have no cap or limitation and the rewards never expire. Additionally, you may also access benefits from the partners of Capital One such as MasterCard Trip Cancellation Insurance, Emergency Card Replacement, Travel Services and more.
To access all the benefits, things for you to do is compare Capital One GM Cards, choose the most suitable one, sign up to open an online account, stack up your earnings and redeem them to save more for your purchase or lease of a new vehicle.
To choose a card:
To get home the perfect GM Card, you firstly need to know them. There are five options in total – a universal design and four division ones featuring Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac. Besides, you can also pick up GM Extended Family Card and GM Business Card to get savings.
- Enter and click on the “Pick the right card” link.
- Follow the instructions to compare all the available cards based on their details to make your final decision.
To apply for a card:
After picking your favorite card, you need to get it home.
- Visit gmcard.com and click the green button marked “Apply now”.
- Input your detailed personal information, address details, employment information as well as vehicle plans.
- View the electronic disclosures, agree to it by ticking the box and press the button marked “Continue Application”.
- Follow the instructions to complete the application and you will get your GM card.
To sign up to open an earnings account:
With an online earnings account, you can view your rewards statement, special offers as well as program rules and manage your earnings profile.
- Enter gmcard.com, hit “Log In” and press the button marked “Manage Your Earnings” on the left of the page.
- Open the “Sign Up” link and follow the instructions to finish the registration.
- Next time, you can directly sign in to access the services.
Besides, you may also view your card balance and activity, pay your bill and manage the card account through opening an online Capital One Card Account and regularly logging in to it. Click the left login and registration buttons of the page to make it.
To get earnings and obtain savings:
You can get earnings through everyday purchases with your Capital One GM Card. For saving more when you purchase or rent a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC or Cadillac vehicle, you are entitled to two ways – current offers & incentives and earnings redemption. Now, there are over 6,900,000 vehicle redemption nationwide with Capital One GM Card each day, which are updated daily.
In a nutshell, all the benefits are at , so don’t hesitate and act now. If you have any questions, resort to FAQ at Reference Link 2 below.
About Capital One
The Capital One Financial Corporation is a bank holding company specializing in retail banking, credit cards, loans and savings and offering services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. As a member of the Fortune 500, the company helped pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the early 1990s. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, the Corporation was established in 1995 and has grown into a diversified bank.
- Capital One Official Site –
- Capital One Auto Rewards FAQ –