Life cannot be smooth all the way and everyone has tough times to go through now and then. For those friends or family members navigating a medical crisis, we often ask ourselves what we can do to help? In addition to love and care, sometimes the financial support is what they need most. GiveForward is a fundraising website designed for users to raise money for the medical bill of their beloved ones.
GiveForward Online Fundraising to Help with Medical Bills Instructions
Sometimes this kind of things happens: A friend or family of you falls sick and his or her insurance won’t cover everything. You want to show your support to him and also erase his or her worries on the piling up medical bills. In that case, GiveForward offers a easier way to support a loved one in need. With it you can raise funds online for those you love and care about during their difficult times. Doing what your capability allows to ease the financial burden of your loved one’s medical bills, that could be the best thing ever happened!
How to fundraise online with GiveForward then? Here is how it works:
- Create a GiveForward account first. You need provide your Name, Email Address, and Password.
- Create a page. Try to draw viewers’ attention by creating a page with attractive and unique content. Be clear about why you want raise money and how much the money can help to make a difference. Tell more about the beneficiary’s story. Photos, videos, and something else can be offered which would be helpful to bringing your page in life.
- Spread the word. You may start the fundraise on a small scale to involve your close friends and family. Then together with them to promote your page via email, Facebook and other social media to spread.
- Receive funds. At the end date of your fundraise, GiveForward will process and send funds throug PayPal transfer or personal check. As it is not a non-profit, GiveForward take 7% of all donation as processing fee.
- Pay it Forward. Once your fundraiser is ended, you can pay it forward to help other people in need.
Launched in 2008 in Chicago, Illinois, GiveForward.com is a online fundraising website designed to help people raise money for those in need, their loved ones and more. It grows popular among people who want to raise money for paying medical bills.
Have a friend or family member who need financial support? Just visit and create a fundraising page to collect money to help.
- GiveForward on Facebook –
- GiveForward on Twitter –