Is it hard for you to get a proper gift for your friends? Are you annoyed because you do not know size or color to buy? Vanilla MasterCard Gift Card solves your gift shopping dilemma. With the benefits like easy to active, widely use, it is getting more and more popular.
Check Vanilla MasterCard Gift Card Balance Instructions
Vanilla MasterCard Gift Card is a prepaid gift card that can be used anywhere MasterCard debit cards or PULSE cards are accepted, including mail order, online and point of sale retail merchants. Customers can purchase a Vanilla Card in denominations of $50 and $100. There are a few points should be noticed when you use the card:
- You can start using your Card at the time of purchase.
- The Card has no value until it is activated by the cashier at the time of purchase and signed by you on the back of the Card.
- The Card is not reloadable or returnable.
- A PIN is not required to use your Card, but you may add a PIN to your Card. Simply select 4-digit PIN of your choice during your first debit or PIN transaction.
- The Card cannot be used at ATMs and you are not allowed to get cash back at the point of sale.
- If you try to purchase an item of greater value than your card balance, your card will be declined.
How to Check Balance of Your Vanilla MasterCard Gift Card
- Visit .
- Please enter your card number, expiration date and CVV into the required field.
- Click on the arrow button to continue.
- You can also click on the “Lear more about your Vanilla Prepaid MasterCard” link on the homepage to view detailed information about the card.
Initially established as Master Charge, MasterCard Incorporated is a multinational corporation of financial services in America whose major business is to process the payments for those users of the debit and credit cards under its brand.
- Vanilla MasterCard Gift Card
- Vanilla on Facebook –