As the proverb goes, two heads are better than one. No matter you are an individual or an institution, others’ support helps you succeed more easily. Now, EBT EDGE is a helper to you. Through registering to open an account and signing in to access it at EBT EDGE, you are qualified to view vast EBT information and receive various services.
Electronic Benefit Transfer Administration Guide
EBT EDGE offers you direct access to the EBT information and services you need. You may view the balance on your EBT card, review your transactions, read helpful hints, view your EBT reports, access EBT documentation, clear vouchers and check your deposits etc. No matter you are an agency, EBT merchant, EBT partner, child care provider or just a EBT cardholder, you are accessible to some of the resource and benefit portfolio as long as you register to open an online account and log in to it frequently at EBT EDGE.
- As an EBT Cardholder, you may go to EBT Cardholder Log In page to finish the application. Simply enter the number found on the front of your EBT card and click “Login”, and then you are available to view your current account balance and review your card transactions easily etc.
- If you are an agency, EBT merchant, EBT partner or child care provider, you may sign in by inputting your User ID and password to access useful information and receive preferred services. Please note that your password will expire after 45 days and your User ID will expire after 90 days of inactivity. Therefore, you’d better constantly sign in to your account.
- If you are a new user, you need to register at first. Suppose that you are an agency or partner, contact your State Security Administrator and FIS State Support for access respectively. Being a new EBT merchant or child care provider, click and respectively to sign up by entering your Merchant Identification and User Access information.
At last, having any question or experiencing any problem, you may call Customer Service Representatives by viewing the . Or, visit EBT EDGE Official Site at .
Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) is an electronic system that allows state welfare departments to issue benefits via a magnetically encoded payment card used in America. Common benefits provided via EBT are typically of two general kinds: food and cash options. Food benefits are federally authorized benefits that can be used only to purchase food and non-alcoholic beverages. Cash benefits include state general assistance, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits and refugee benefits.
- EBT Login Page –
- Agency Login Page –
- EBT Cardholder Login Page –
- EBT Merchant Login Page –
- Partner Login Page –
- Child Care Provider Login Page –